Tuesday, March 26, 2013

EXP DATUM: Sketch Up Model 2 (Draft 2)

This model is based on my 1st model sketch A1/A2 (Metalic/Elegant), where client 1 is Shinya and client 2 is Antonio. After Week 3, I tried to develop Shinya's building with more detail and tried to increase the depth of the building. I also included stair case number 3 into this particular design, but improved the idea by including a ramp so that Shinya can ride his bike if he would like to. I've always made the stair's angle not too big so that it'll be suitable for both walking and riding a bike down. For Antonio, I successfully incorporated the stairs into the design and made the spiral stair cases work well with it. I also used my patterns inside the model in order to make the staircase more unique. After a bit more of practice on google sketchup, I was able to do more, and include objects of both artists.










No comments:

Post a Comment